Welcome to the Big Apple! You’re starving. Where do you grab a bite?
- A hole-in-the-wall that serves international cuisine.
- A joint with fresh slices of New York-style pizza…duh!
- A bakery that serves fresh black-and-white cookies.
- A bagel deli.
- You head straight for Sardi’s.
- Ellen’s Stardust Diner.
Now where are you hunkering down during your trip?
- Smack dab in the middle of Times Square.
- A place near Central Park.
- An urban place in Brooklyn.
- The Upper East Side, XO XO.
- A cozy cottage just outside of the city.
- A lavish brownstone in East Village.
First order of business?
- Visit the museums.
- Take the subway to sight-see different neighborhoods.
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
- Walk through Central Park.
- Check out the Statue of Liberty.
Choose a New York-themed song to listen to while you explore…
- “New York State Of Mind” (Barbra Streisand)
- “Welcome To New York” (Taylor Swift)
- “Empire State Of Mind” (Jay-Z & Alicia Keys)
- “New York, New York” (Frank Sinatra)
- “Autumn In New York” (Billie Holiday)
- “The Only Living Boy in New York” (Simon & Garfunkel)
Tell us your preferred method of transportation.
You see this Broadway revival playing and buy tickets for…
- “A Chorus Line”
- “West Side Story”
- “The King And I”
- “Les Mis”
- “Peter Pan”
Grab another snack! You snag one of the following specialties…
- A cupcake from a well-known bakery.
- Oysters from Grand Central Oyster Bar.
- A burger from P.J. Clarke’s.
- A hotdog from a street vendor.
- MORE PIZZA!
Choose your last adventure!
- The Staten Island Ferry.
- More shopping on Fifth Avenue.
- Walking along the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Visiting the 9/11 Memorial.
- The ballet.
- Riding a double-decker bus.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!