Tell us how your week has been.
- Satisfyingly productive!
- Chaotic. Crazy. Hectic. Unpredictable.
- An exceptional week. It’s been great!
- Sort of terrible.
- A regular boring week.
Which music artist would make it onto your playlist?
- Taylor Swift
- Ariana Grande
- Mumford & Sons
- None of these. You only listen to Broadway musicals.
Choose a classic Disneyland Ride.
- Mad Tea Party
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- It’s A Small World
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
You would describe yourself as…
Tell us your favorite tune from the original ‘Mary Poppins’ film.
- “A Spoonful Of Sugar”
- “Jolly Holiday”
- “Step In Time”
- “I Love To Laugh”
- “Feed The Birds”
Choose a goal for 2019.
- To place only positive people in your life.
- To let yourself have more fun.
- To look at the bright side of tough situations.
- To be more spontaneous.
- To give more time to family and friends.
Which quote do you identify with most?
- “So, perhaps we’ve learned when day is done some stuff and nonsense could be fun.”
- “So the moral is you musn’t let the outside be the guide, for it’s not so cut and dried…”
- “Nothing’s really left or lost without a trace, nothing’s gone forever…”
- “When the world turns upside down, the best thing is turn right along with it.”
- “If you hide under the covers you might never see the day, but if a spark can start inside your heart then you can always find the way.”
Pick a relaxing activity.
- Drinking tea!
- Writing in a journal.
- Going for a walk.
- Watching a funny movie.
- Drawing, painting or writing.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!