Are you a Natasha or a Mary? Or maybe a Pierre?
How would your friends describe you?
- Kinda depressed
- They’re scared of you
What do you think about Anatole?
- He’s hot
- He’s the worst
- I’d kill him for everything he did
- He was charming at first but once you know everything about him he’s terrible
- He’d be my best friend
- He’s my role model
If someone cheated on you what would you do?
- I’d go off on them and then break up with them
- I’d beg for them to stop
- It doesn’t matter ‘cuz I was cheating on them too
- I’d go drink my sorrows away
- I’d be broken
- I’d find someone else to make take care of me
- I’d find someone else to love
How many friends do you have?
- I have more girlfriends than friends
- The people in my family are my friends
- I have no friends, no, never go anywhere. Never invited to anything. I have to focus on taking care of my family.
- Everybody in the club are my friends
- I spend too much time being depressed to have friends.
- A good amount
- A lot!
What’s your favorite song from the musical?
- In My House
- The Duel
- Dust and Ashes
- The Private and Intimate Life of a House
- In My House
- No One Else
- Sonya Alone
What do you do when you first wake up?
- Hit snooze (again…)
- Scroll down social media
- Text significant other
- Primp in the mirror
- Cook breakfast for the family
- Yell at who woke me up
- I never went to sleep. I’ve been in the club for days!
- Text my best friend and see how they’re doing
What do you think about Pierre?
- He would make a good friend
- He’s only good for asking for his money
- He’s depressed and boring
- He’s no fun
- He’s sweet
Finally, do you believe Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 was robbed at the Tonys?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!