Twitter is…well…Twitter. And #hamitrash is a thing. Wondering if your Hamilton obsession has reached #hamiltrash territory? Here’s your measuring stick…
1. hannah is overcome.
My history professor mentioned Alexander Hamilton multiple times today and I audibly gasped and cried a little bit #hamiltrash
— hannah (@hannah_prutch) October 5, 2016
2. John gets put in his place…
Friend named John: Don't you think you've listened to the Hamilton soundtrack enough?
Me: SIT DOWN JOHN, YOU FAT MOTHERF*****#hamiltrash
— Janille Mary (@janillexmary) October 7, 2016
3. She gets a Hamil-homecoming proposal…
4. Dalton’s emotional train ride (must play video).
— Dalton J. Cornell (@djcornell88) October 4, 2016
5. mj gets some “Non-Stop” help from his “friends”.
— ????Lin-Manuel ???? (@nancylu) October 3, 2016
6. Amy made a Hamilton spoon vinyl decal, because why not.
— Amy Cutlip (@alouise311) October 3, 2016
7. Turning grandma into hamiltrash…
So TLDR I'm tuning my grandmother into #Hamiltrash
— Sydney Tilley (@sydneytilley) October 7, 2016
8. Dr. Who won’t even keep you safe.
— Bartholomew (@Bartholo_mew1) October 5, 2016
9. Forget the Tweet, my name is Linnamon Roll Hamfan.
— Bree (@CimorelliSlayss) October 2, 2016
10. Avery’s wall of no-shame.
— aves the ginger (@aves_peterson) October 1, 2016
Note: We love and fully accept all you #hamiltrash, we’re theatre nerds after all!